Kata ‘noted’ memiliki arti ‘terkenal’, ‘dikenal’, atau ‘mengenal’ dalam bahasa Indonesia. Seseorang yang noted berarti seseorang yang menonjol atau terkenal. Noted hampir mirip dengan notable dan noticeable. Agar tidak membingungkan terhadap ketiga kata tersebut, rahasia cara cepat belajar bahasa Inggris dalam 1 hari sebelum membahas lebih lanjut penggunaan kata noted dalam bahasa Inggris perlu memahami pengertian dari masing-masing kata itu. Notable adalah seseorang yang layak menjadi perhatian karena kualitasnya yang menonjol. Noticeable adalah yang menarik perhatian. Banyak orang yang noticeable, tetapi tidak notable, dan hanya beberapa dari yang notable adalah noted. Kata noted mempunyai sinonim, antara lain famous, well-known, celebrated, dan renowned.
Penggunaan Kata Noted dalam Bahasa Inggris
Di bawah ini ialah penggunaan kata noted dalam bahasa Inggris dengan kumpulan kosakata bahasa Inggris beserta contoh kalimat. Contoh kalimat bahasa Inggris sehari-hari tersebut menggunakan kosakata bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan dalam percakapan sehari-hari. Kalimat bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan dalam percakapan dengan kata noted, contohnya:
- Jakarta gubernational election 8 August 2007 was also noted as the most successful general election in Indonesia.
- One of the things he has noted in the years after revolution is that people couldn’t understand how it was that almost the whole spectrum of leadership was socialist.
- Barbra Streisand is not only a great actress in America, but also a noted singer and writer.
- This town is noted for its hot springs.
- He is a noted painter.
- I think blue hair makes you very noted.
- Her brilliant performance at the meeting went noted because the press people had a prejudiced of her.
- Zuni were noted as fierce fighters.
- A number of noted actors attended the inauguration.
- The women are noted for their inner beauty.
- Wisnu was noted for his great knowledge, the most of which he had obtained from books.
- Leta noted her rising color and grinned.
- Eka noted the worn but relatively new clothes that clung to her lean frame.
- You were a member of Congress for many years, and were noted for your odd manners and strong self-will.
- That was taken by the Turks in the 16th century, and is now noted for its sponges.
- Sir William noted that Orange River was a beautiful site for a town.
- We noted our concern.
- Elizabeth noted the different last name.
- It should be noted that the Byzantines were among the most civilized people in the world at that time.
- It’s noted for the fine boxwood grown in the vicinity, is a port of call for Black Sea coasting steamers and carries on considerable trade with Constantinople.
- It should be noted that their traditional names, with the exception of that of Zeus and Asclepius have no foundation.
- The woolen manufactures of Kendal have been noted since 1331.
- Bakewell is noted for a chalybeate spring and there are baths attached to use in cases of chronic rheumatism.
- They are in adjoining rooms at a cheap motel that’s not noted for its sound insulation.
- Ethel Reagan noted the tips were telephoned from various location across the country and provided by both men and women.
- As Amartya Sen has noted, democracies don’t have famines.
- The environs are noted for their freestone.